COTTON PANTIES SIZE
Black, nude, and pink cotton panties run one size smaller, please choose one size bigger than what you usually wear. For ecru cotton panties and all-period panties choose your usual size.
Stand on a level surface with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of hips and bottom, keeping tape parallel with the floor.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order if items are unwashed and in original condition. Sorry, but we do not cover return shipping costs, so please consult us before purchasing the garment, if you have any questions.
UNSURE OF WHAT SIZE TO BUY?
Contact us, or DM us on FB or IG.
EiVi organic cotton thongs are finished with a delicate lace trim around the legs and waist. Comfortable, elegant, and perfect for summer.
SIZING & FIT
- Please refer to our size chart above. This model runs size smaller.
- Super soft, lightweight, and stretchable cotton panty allow snug-fit.
- Designed with lace trim to prevent visible panty lines.
HOW IT IS MADE
HOW IT IS MADE
· Made from the highest quality organic cotton with Roica™, a world’s first Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified stretched yarn (elastane) re-made from pre-consumer materials. The fabric does not pill and keeps its shape.
· Made with care in Europe at the first and only factory in the world meeting Greenpeace's environmental requirements.
· Dyed with Oeko-Tex® certified non-toxic dyes completely free from harmful chemicals.
· Enriched with silver ions for extra anti-bacterial protection.
· PATENTED crotch - 3 cotton fabric layers in the crotch lining provide everyday comfort and freshness all day long with better discharge absorbency. Provides discreteness during menstruation if worn with a winged pad. Wings can be tucked into the side pockets, so they are not seen from the outside. Helps to keep your disposable or reusable pad in place.
· 92% highest quality sustainably made cotton, 8% Roica™ recycled elastane.
· SILVERPLUS® finish – antibacterial, odor neutralizing, long-term protection. Extra skin protection properties.
· Certified by Oeko-Tex®.
· Designed and made in Lithuania
· Hand or machine wash cold or warm with similar colours. Do not iron decoration. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
· Free delivery for orders over €100. Shipping charges are €15 for orders up to €100.
· Delivery to all EU countries, also Norway, Switzerland, Teneriffe, and Cypres.
· For more information about shipping click here.
Double crotch provides better absorbency of your discharge when worn daily, while it can also hide pad wings if worn with the pad.
WITH SILVERPLUS® FINISH
Unique fabric finish technology provides better hygiene, skin protection, and freshness, reducing the odor-causing bacteria multiplication.
Dyed with non-toxic dyes, OEKO-TEX® certified. Gynecologists recommend wearing cotton undies since it has good absorbency and great permeability.