TENCEL™ Leakproof Bikini
TENCEL™ Leakproof Bikini
Innovative period panties to protect you from leaks
PERIOD PANTIES SIZE
Stand on a level surface with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of the hips and bottom, keeping tape parallel with the floor.
These panties run true to the size. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend going a size smaller.
|Panties size||US||HIPS"||HIPS cm|
Returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order if items are unwashed and in original condition. Sorry, but we do not cover return shipping costs, so please consult us before purchasing the garment if you have any questions.
UNSURE OF WHAT SIZE TO BUY?
Contact us, or DM us on FB or IG.
This light grey bikini period panty model is made of supersoft sustainable TENCEL™ modal fibers. Looks great under light clothes. It stays stable with the help of a wide elastic band around the waist. We've developed these panties to be worn for additional leak protection during your period while also using a tampon, pad, or menstrual cup. Alternatively, you can wear the panties without any additional protection in the run up to your period or towards the end of the period when bleeding is lighter.
SIZING & FIT
- Please refer to our size chart above. This model runs true to the size.
- Designed with wide elastic around the waist for stable stay.
✔ No more leaks or embarrassing accidents during your period.
✔ Wear it as backup underwear with your tampon, pad, or menstrual cup.
✔ Wear it without any additional protection during light flow or light incontinence.
✔ Made with thin, breathable, and gentle to your body, sustainably produced TENCEL™ fibers
✔ Perfect for day or night use
✔ Patented leak guard with pockets on the sides to hide pad wings if worn as a backup with a pad.
✔ 3 absorbing layers in the crotch area + an extra leak proof layer
- It is recommended that you wash your period panties with warm water and soap before the first use. - Pre-rinse in cold water to remove blood stains. Handwash in cold or warm water or in a washing machine with similar colours. Do not chlorine bleach. Do not dry in a dryer. Do not boil. Do not iron. Avoid vigorous wringing.
· Free delivery for orders over €100. Shipping charges are €15 for orders up to €100.
· Delivery to all EU countries, also Norway, Switzerland, Teneriffe, and Cypres.
· For more information about shipping click here.
The only period panties feature a crotch with pockets to hide pad wings if it is worn with a pad.
We have designed these panties so you can wear them with backup, or without any. Absorbent layers can absorb up to 4 tampons.
We use only natural fabrics - TENCEL™ modal, bamboo, and cotton with a protective TPU layer that is OEKO-TEX® certified, so you don't have to be wary about any harmful chemicals.
Protection from leaks
GENTLE DAY® period panties feature a leak-proof cotton layer with a TPU or PUL membrane on the front and back of the panties. This material is OEKO-TEX® certified. The membrane is air-permeable but at the same time impermeable to liquids.
All GENTLE DAY® period panties are made with a patented gusset that can hide the pad wings.
- prevents leaks if it leaks through the side of the pad, because blood or urine is absorbed onto the cotton fabric, and the leak-proof TPU layer prevents liquids from leaking out and protects the clothes,
- provides discretion,
- pad stays in place.
You can wear the panties with or without additional period products.
Easy to care
Period panties are easy to care for. Simply rinse with cold water and you can machine wash or hand wash using detergent. Do not bleach or tumble dry.