GENTLE DAY® is founded by a mother who was concerned about her own health and the health of her teenage daughter. We strive to design and manufacture products that are safe, healthy, yet functional. Our partner factories are certified with ISO 9001 (quality certification), ISO 14001 (environmental management certification), and GMP (good manufacturing practice for cosmetic products). Every year we submit our products for testing at independent labs in Europe for eco-certification.
GENTLE DAY® product certificates
- Pads and liners - eco-certified by OEKO-TEX®, health guarantee by Made for Health®, VEGAN - Vegetarian society approved; Leaping Bunny approved; registered with FDA; hypoallergenic -- dermatologically tested, no skin irritation or allergic reactions; Supply Side West CPG editors choice award finalist; scored 3 awards in Poland as the most innovative and healthy products.
- Bamboo wet wipes - eco-certified by OEKO-TEX®; health guarantee by Made for Health®; VEGAN - Vegetarian society approved; Leaping Bunny approved; hypoallergenic -- biocompatibility tested, no skin irritation. Awarded by Nexty Supply Side West in Hypoallergenic product category (finalist), awarded as Influencers' TOP product in Poland.
- Menstrual cup - VEGAN - Vegetarian society approved; approved by Leaping Bunny; approved by FDA ; hypoallergenic -- clinically tested, no skin irritation.
- Underwear eco-certified by OEKO-TEX®, Leaping Bunny.
- 2019 award of "Gene of Entrepreneur" initiated by Prime Minister of Lithuania.
- 2016 the founder Vilmante Markeviciene is awarded with gold concord token of appreciation “Pro augenda concordia” (for increasing harmony)
- 2017 panties awarded the invention patent for the inseam functionality.
- 2012-2019 company is awarded Strongest in Lithuania for “contributions to creating better future of Lithuania’s economy” by CREDITINFO.
- 2016 - 2019 is nominated and awarded the GAZELE award. Company is recognized as one of the most successfully operating and rapidly growing companies.
- 2009 sanitary napkins awarded invention patent for FAR-IR Anion strip application.