Measure across the fullest part of the bust by threading a soft measuring tape across your back at band level and under each arm, being careful that your elbows are down and that the tape isn't pulled away from the body in the front.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order if items are unwashed and in original condition. Sorry, but we do not cover return shipping costs, so please consult us before purchasing the garment, if you have any questions.
UNSURE OF WHAT SIZE TO BUY?
Contact us, or DM us on FB or IG.
If you are looking for a beautiful cotton bralette this is it. EiVi organic cotton bralette with lace finish beautifully covers smaller or bigger breasts and is seductive yet comfortable. We hear it is a good nursing bra too.
SIZING & FIT
- This bra is double lined in the front, has wide back band and narrow stretchy straps (not adjustable), giving enough support and comfort.
- Super soft, lightweight, and stretchable cotton.
- Pull-over style, no clasp.
HOW IT IS MADE
HOW IT IS MADE
· The bra is made from the highest quality organic cotton with Roica™, the world’s first Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified stretched yarn (elastane) re-made from pre-consumer materials. The fabric does not pill and keeps its shape.
· Made with care in Europe at the first and only factory in the world meeting Greenpeace's environmental requirements.
· Dyed with Oeko-Tex® certified non-toxic dyes completely free from harmful chemicals.
· Enriched with silver ions for extra anti-bacterial protection.
· 92% highest quality sustainably made cotton, 8% Roica™ recycled elastane.
· SILVERPLUS® finish – antibacterial, odor neutralizing, long-term protection. Extra skin protection properties.
· Certified by Oeko-Tex®.
Hand or machine wash cold or warm with similar colours. Do not iron decoration. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Low stock: 10 leftView full details